Dynamo participated in Réinventer international competition for Pershing site.
Pershing project consisted in covering Paris' ring road with a public garden accessible to all. The building is composed with a porous pedestal hosting intellectual and physical education facilities. A metropolitan architectural piece rises above and hosts social housing, offices and a hotel.
- Type Mixed-use international business schools, social housing, sport facilities, retail, offices, hotel
- Surface 44 000m²
- Architect Clément Blanchet
- LandscapingAtelier Roberta
- Developer Quanim, Spie Batignolles
- Structural engineering Berim
- Sustainable development advisor Werner Sobek
- Mission Concept & program defintion